Pace is a pace calculator that helps you keep track of your race pace goals.
Easy. Just tap on the race you want to calculate and move the time and pace tumblers. The time updates when you change pace and vice versa.
Pace comes pre-loaded with some common race distances. The pace for these races is set to 8 min/mile, but they're yours now, so edit or delete them as necessary.
Add a Goal
Click the + button to create a new race.
- Enter a name for your goal.
- Enter a distance. You can use one of the provided race distances or choose "Custom" to enter your own distance in miles or kilometers.
- Set a goal for time or pace. If you already know the time you want to run, choose "Time". If you know your target pace, choose "Pace". This is just a starting point; you can change time and pace easily once the race is created.
- Tap "Done".
Edit a Goal's Distance or Name
- On the home screen, swipe left on the goal you want to edit. Tap "Edit".
On the Pace screen, tap "Edit" in the upper right corner.
- Update the race name and/or distance.
- Tap "Done".
Share Your Pace
Boston Qualifier Settings
- Tap the Settings button on the home screen.
- Choose the gender you would enter when registering for the Boston Marathon*.
- Enter your birthdate.
- Tap done.
*Boston Marathon, B.A.A. Marathon, and the B.A.A. Unicorn logo are registered trademarks of the Boston Athletic Association. Endorphin Apps is not affiliated with the Boston Athletic Association.