Runcast tells you the best time to run based on the weather forecast and your preferred running conditions.
When to Run
You want to run. We want you to run. Runcast will give you three suggestions about the best time to get out for a run:
RUN NOW means that the conditions for running are good for at least the next 30 minutes.
- RUN LATER means that current conditions don't meet your criteria for good running weather. Runcast will automatically find the next time that matches your preferences, based on the current forecast.
- RUN ANYWAY means that there are no hours in the current day that match your criteria.
Refreshing the Runcast
If it's been at least 5 minutes since your last refresh, Runcast will automatically refresh when you launch the app.
- To manually refresh, pull down on the main screen until the loading indicator is full and begins to spin.
Runcast will refresh every time you return to the main screen from the Settings screen, to make sure the runcast is up to date with your preferences.
Tap the gear icon to change your ideal running weather conditions.
Runcast will only suggest a time to run if:
- The temperature is between your high and low temperature settings
- The wind speed is less than your wind speed setting
- The time is not in your recovery period
Show Bad Weather Setting
Share the Runcast!